Thursday, March 17, 2011

Picks, Picks and more Picks

Well just another year, just another bracket eh? Simple enough to me. Anyways I'm gonna try to keep this short cause I got a lot of picks to get to, just so you all can see that I'm really a pretty poor prognosticator, however I once did have the ability to pick the future in sports (Rams over Titans in like 2000, before the season started no joke), but this ability decimated once I had a Bar Mitzvah for reasons not entirely know anyways onto it (and no, I do not consider the "first four" an actual round).

round of 32:

Ohio St.
George Mason
Clemson
Kentucky
Xavier
Syracuse
Washington
Long Island (in the biggest upset of the tourney)

Duke
Tennessee
Arizona
Texas
Missouri
Uconn
Penn St.
San Diego St.

Kansas
UNLV
Richmond
Morehead St. (another significant upset)
VCU
Purdue
Texas A & M
Notre Dame

Pitt
Old Dominion (this my squadd)
Utah St.
Wisconsin
Gonzaga
BYU
UCLA
Florida

Round of 16:

Ohio St. (but be weary)
Kentucky
Xavier
Washington

Duke
Texas
Uconn
San Diego St.

Kansas
Richmond
Purdue
Notre Dame

Old Dominion (that's right)
Wisconsin
BYU
UCLA

Elite 8:
Ohio St.
Xavier

Texas
San Diego St.

Kansas
Notre Dame

Old Dominion
BYU

Final Four:
Kansas, BYU, San Diego St, Ohio St.

Championship:
Kansas over Ohio St.

Recap: I went way more chalk than usual this year, but hopefully that will me there actually are a lot of upsets (for irony sake). I don't really care how my bracket does I just care about the madness.


No comments:

Post a Comment